I ordered only 50 business cards as a trial run with Overnightprints.com on march 30th, was to be delivered fedex 2nd day air.i did not recieve my order until MAY 1st!!!!

i called also emailed a complaint april 20th, also april 24th only to be told there was an UNKNOWN ERROR? they outsource their printing...and did not receive notification until i called to find my order. Wow! this is Over night????

The only compensation i received in return for this misfortune was a $4 Store credit. AS IF I WILL EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN?! NO! i will NOT!

horrible customer care. completely unacceptable. I lost several business opportunities waiting on these to print. very very poor quality to make it worse.

The cards were cut very sloppy, uneven and the picture prints were very blurred.Nothing as they should be.

Had an Experience with Misty Vigil Notary Public?

Comments

had to wait until i finally received order, then filed a complaint. didnt want further delays if complaint was received prior to delivery.

Why did he wait 3 weeks to complain?

ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more